Name: Yingwang Ye
Academic Title: Professor
Department:Department of Food Safety
Education and Trains
1997.09---2001.07：Bachelor of Agriculture, Guangdong Ocean University, 2001.
2004．9---2009.7：Ph.D, The Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Main Research Fields
1.Detection and molecular Typing of Foodborne pathogens;
2.Pathogenic mechanism of Cronobacter；
3.Tolerance of molecular mechanism to environmental stresses in Cronobacter
Food Standard and Law、Detection of Food Microbiology
(1)National Natural Science Foundation of China. (31201292). Study on excavation of resistance-associated factors of Enterobacter sakazakii based on SSH and comparative proteomics. 230,000RMB. 2013/01-2015/12
(2)National Natural Science Foundation of China. (31671951). Study on micro-environmental factors and LuxS regulation of motilities and biofilm mediated by flagella in Cronobacter sakazakii. 650,000RMB. 2017/01-2020/12
(1) Yingwang Ye, Ling Na, Han Yongjia, Qingping Wu. Detection and prevalence of pathogenic Yersinia enterocolitica in refrigerated and frozen dairy products by duplex PCR and dot hybridization targeting the virF and ail genes. Journal of Dairy Science. 2014, 97: 6785-6791.
(2)Rui Jiao, Jina Gao, Xiyan Zhang, Maofeng Zhang, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Yingwang Ye. Effect of High pressure processing on the inactivation of C. sakazakii in whole milk and skim milk. Journal of Dairy Science. 2016, 99: 7881-7885.
(3) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Xiaoke Xu, Xiaojuan Yang, Xiaohui Dong, Jumei Zhang. The phenotypic and genotypic Characterization of Enterobacter sakazakii isolates from Infant Formula Milk，Journal of Dairy Science, 2010, 93: 2315-2320.
(4) Yingwang Ye, Hui Li, Na Ling, Yongjia Han, Qingping Wu, Xiaoke Xu, Rui Jiao, Jina Gao. Identification of potential virulence factors of Cronobacter sakazakii isolates by comparative proteomic analysis. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 2016, 217: 182-188.
(5) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Lin Yao, Xiaohui Dong, Kui Wu, Jumei Zhang. Analysis of a consensus fragment in ERIC-PCR fingerprinting of Enterobacter sakazakii. International Journal of Food Microbiolology. 2009, 132: 172-175.
(6) Yingwang Ye, Rui Jiao, Jina Gao, Hui Li, Na Ling, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Xiaoke Xu. Proteins involved in responses to biofilm and planktonic modes in Cronobacter sakazakii. LWT - Food Science and Technology. 2016. 65: 1093-1099.
(7) Yingwang Ye, Na Ling, Rui Jiao, Qinpging Wu, Yongjia Han, Jina Gao. Effects of culture conditions on the biofilm formation of Cronobacter sakazakii strains and distribution of genes involved in biofilm formation. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 2015, 61:1-6.
(8) Qingping Wu, Yingwang Ye, Fei Li, Jumei Zhang, Weipeng Guo. Prevalence and genetic characterization of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in drinking water in Guangdong Province of China. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2016, 69: 24-31.
(9) Hui Li, Yingwang Ye, Na Ling, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang. Inhibitory effects of D-tryptophan on biofilm development by the foodborne Cronobacter sakazakii. International Dairy Journal, 2015, 49: 125-129.
(10) Yingwang Ye, Hui Li, Qingping Wu, Mengshi Chen, Yudong Lu, Chunming Yan. Isolation and Phenotypic Characterization of Cronobacter from Dried Edible Macrofungi Samples. Journal of Food Science, 2014, 79: 1382-1386.
(11) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, He Jiang, Wang Hu. Detection of Viable Cronobacter spp. (Enterobacter sakazakii) by One-Step RT-PCR in Dry Aquatic Product. Journal of Food Science, 2012, 77: M616-M619.
(12)Yingwang Ye, Hui Li, Qingping Wu, Na Ling, Yongjia Han. Immunoca ptured-Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplication assay for detection of Vibrio Parahaemolyticus in seafood. Journal of Food Safety. 2014, 34: 21-25.
(13) Yingwang Ye, Jina Gao, Rui Jiao, Hui Li, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Xian Zhong. The Membrane Proteins Involved in Virulence of Cronobacter sakazakii Virulent G362 and Attenuated L3101 Isolates. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2015, 6: article 1238.（JCR2区）
(14) Yingwang Ye, Na Ling, Yongjia Han, Xiaodong Cao, Qingping Wu. Detection of Cronobacter on gluB and differentation of four Cronobacter speices by RFLP-PCR typing. Journal of Food Safety. 2015, 35: 422-427.
(15) Yingwang Ye, Na Ling, Rui Jiao, Qingping Wu, Yongjia Han, Jina Gao. Effects of Ca2+ and Mg2+ on the biofilm formation of Cronobacter sakazakii strains from powdered infant formula. Journal of Food Safety, 2015, 35: 416-421.
(16) Yingwang Ye, Li Hui, Wu Qingping, Zhang Jumei, Lu Yudong. The Cronobacter sp. in milk and dairy products: Detection and typing. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 2014, 67: 167-175.
(17) Yingwang Ye, Yelin Jiang, Tengfei Fan, Qihuang Jiang, Yunsheng Cheng, Jianfeng Lu, Lin Lin. Resistance Characterization, Virulence Factors, and ERIC-PCR Fingerprinting of Aeromonas veronii Strains Isolated from Diseased Trionyx sinensis，Foodborne Pathogens and Disease，2012，9（11）：1053-1055.
(18) Yingwang Ye，Qihuan Jiang, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Jianfeng Lu, Lin Lin. The characterization and comparison of Staphylococcus aureus by antibiotic susceptibility testing, enterobacterial repetitive intergenic consensus-polymerase chain reaction, and random amplified polymorphic DNA-polymerase chain reaction. Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. 2012, 9: 168-171.
(19) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Jianfeng Lu, Lin Lin. Isolation of Salmonella from Meat Samples and Characterization by Enterobacterial Repetitive Intergenic Consensus-Polymerase Chain Reaction and Antibiotics Test. Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. 2011, 8: 935-937.
(20) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Jianfeng Lu, Lin Lin, Detection of Cronobacter （Enterobacter sakazakii）in infant formula and phylogenetic analysis on a-glucosidase genes. Journal of Food Safety. 2011, 31: 185-189.
(21) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Lin Yao, Xiaohui Dong, Kui Wu, Jumei Zhang. A comparison of Polymerase Chain Reaction and International Organization for Standardization Methods for Determination of Enterobacter sakazakii Contamination of Infant Formulas from Chinese Mainland Markets，Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. 2009, 6: 1229-1234.
(22) Yingwang Ye, Qingping Wu, Yanhong Zhou, Xiaohui Dong, Jumei Zhang. Analysis of major band of Enterobacter sakazakii by ERIC-PCR and development of a species-specific PCR for detection of Ent. sakazakii in dry food samples. Journal of Microbiological Methods. 2008, 75: 392-397.
(23) Na Ling, Yingwang Ye, Hui Li, Qingping Wu, Yongjia Han, Yudong Lu. A novel procedure on vancomycin, cephalotin, and sucrose for isolation of Cronobacter spp. from powdered infant formula. Journal of Food Safety. 2015, 35: 257-262.
(24) Youhao Zhong, Yinji Chen, Li Yao, Diping Zhao, Lei Zheng, Guodong Liu, Yingwang Ye, Wei Chen. Gold nanoparticles based lateral flow immunoassay with largely amplified sensitivity for rapid melamine screening. Microchim Acta, 2016, 183:189-194.
(25)Rui Jiao, Jina Gao, Xiyan Zhang, Maofeng Zhang, Jiren Chen, Qingping Wu, Jumei Zhang, Yingwang Ye(通讯作者). Effects of vacuum freeze drying on inactivation of Cronobacter sakazakii ATCC29544 in liquid media with different initial inoculum levels. Journal of Dairy Science. 2017,100: 1674-1678.
Welcome to join our group for study on Food Microbial Safety. Attitude and diligence are the important character, Honesty is the valuable worth.