Name: Xu Yi
Academic Title: Ph. D., associate professor
Department: Food science and engineering
Education and Trains
I started and completed my entire academic experiences in Shandong University, specifically in State Key Laboratory of Microbial Technology. In 2013, my teaching career began in
Hefei University of Technology, chiefly engaged in teaching and scientific research.
Main Research Fields
Environmental Toxicology and Food Safety
Molecular Biology for Applied Microbiology
Food Toxicology, Fundamentals for Food Biology, Food Logistics Engineering
I took charge of a funding project from the National Science Foundation (Youth Program), namely “characterization, function and regulatory mechanisms of a novel autolysin in Lactobacillus casei” (31401671), and participated in a 973 project (2012CB525003) as a principal member. 11 SCI paper was published.
1. Yi Xu, Jian Kong Construction and potential application of controlled autolytic systems for Lactobacillus casei in cheese manufacture. Journal of Food Protection 2013, 7，1187-1193
2. Yi Xu, Jian Kong Improved membrane protein expression in Lactococcus lactis by fusion to Mistic. Microbiology (SGM) 2013, 159,1002-1009
3. Yi Xu, Jian Kong, Hui-Li Wang Identification and functional characterization of AclB, a novel cell-separating enzyme from Lactobacillus casei. Internationl Journal of Food Microbiology 2015, 203, 93-100
4. Yi Xu, Xiang-Tao Chen, Man luo, Yuqing Tang, Guangxiang Zhang, De Wu, Bin Yang, Di-Yun Ruan, Hui-Li Wang Mutiple epigenetic factors predict the attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder among the Chinese Han children. Journal of Psychiatric Research 2015,64, 40-50
5. Weizhen Xue, Xiaozhen Gu, Yulan Wu, Danyang Li, Yi Xu, Hui-Li Wang Multiple regulatory aspects of histone methyltransferase EZH2 in Pb-induced neurotoxicity. Oncotarget, 2017, 8 (49) :85169-85184
6. Yulan Wu, Yi Xu, Xiyao Huang, Danlei Ye, Miaomiao Han, Hui-Li Wang Regulatory roles of histone deacetylases 1 and 2 in Pb-induced neurotoxicity. Toxicological Sciences, 2018.
Awards and activities
First-rate award for young scholar dissertation for national congress of bioradiation and environmental toxicology
Committee member of Anhui congress of environmental mutagens