Academic Title:Associate Professor
Yongkang Ye completed his BA at Hubei Normal University (Chemistry) in 1996, his MS at Hubei University (Applied Chemistry) in 1999, and his PhD at Nanjing University (Analytical Chemistry) in 2004.
Working & Teaching Experience
Yongkang Ye is an Associate Professor of Food Science and Bioanalysis at Hefei University of Technology from April 2004. Dr. Ye worked as a Visiting Scholar in Institute of Biodesign at Arizona State University (Tempe 85281-4149, AZ, USA) from May 2007 to May 2008. He also worked as a Lecturer of Analytical Chemistry at Hubei Normal University from 1999 to 2004.
Study on multidiscipline of Food Science and Bioanalysis including: biosensing of biomacromolecules, bio-recognization/identification, sensitization of signal molecules, enzymic catalytic reaction and bioengineering.
1. Investigation of Electrochemical Sensing Mechanism of Genetically Modified Plant Components in Food on the Interface of Carbon Nanocomposites. Grant No. 31772099, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2017. Principle Investigator.
2. Key Technologies and Industrialization of Cleanser & Bath Salt, Project No. W2017JSKF0147, Programs of Corporation Research for Enterprise, 2017. Principle Investigator.
3. Study on the Industrialization of Intensive Processing and Preservation Technology Integration of Gaotai Preserved Duck, JZ2016AKKG1137,Science and Technology Research Project of Anhui Province, 2016. Head of Technology.
4. Rapid Detection of Salmonella Based on Nano-sensitization DNA Electrochemical Sensing, Project No. JZ2015AKZR0541,Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province, 2015. Participated.
5. DNA Nanosensing of Genetically Modified Food Based on Nanocarbon Interface, Grant No. 31401573. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2015. Participated.
6. Rapid Electrochemical Immunosensing of Aflatoxins in Edible Oil, Project No. 2011JYLH1511, Returned Overseas Students Research Fund of Ministry of Education, 2011. Principle Investigator.
i. Research papers
1. Yongkang Ye, Jingqi Xie, Yingwang Ye, Xiaodong Cao*, Haisong Zheng, Xuan Xu, Qiang Zhang. A label-free electrochemical DNA biosensor based on thionine functionalized reduced graphene oxide. Carbon, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon. 2017.12.060
2. Yongkang Ye, Jiaona Gao, Hao Zhuang, Haisong Zheng*, Hanju Sun, Yingwang Ye, Xuan Xu, Xiaodong Cao*. Electrochemical gene sensor based on a glassy carbon electrode modified with hemin-functionalized reduced graphene oxide and gold nanoparticle-immobilized probe DNA. Microchim. Acta, 2017, 184, 245-252
3. Xiaodong Cao, Jiaona Gao, Yingwang Ye, Pengfei Wang, Shun Ding, Yongkang Ye*, Hanju Sun. Amperometric Determination of Sulfide by Glassy Carbon Electrode Modified with Hemin Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide. Electroanalysis, 2016, 28: 140-144
4. Xiaodong Cao, Houchuan Xu, Shun Ding, Yongakang Ye*, Xiaoguang Ge, Li Yu. Electrochemical determination of sulfide in fruits using alizarin-reduced graphene oxide nanosheets modified electrode. Food Chemistry, 2016, 194, 1224-1229
5. Yongakang Ye, Shun Ding, Yingwang Ye, Houchuan Xu, Xiaodong Cao*, Sheng Liu, Hanju Sun. Enzyme-based sensing of glucose using a glassy carbon electrode modified with a one-pot synthesized nanocomposite consisting of chitosan, reduced graphene oxide and gold nanoparticles. Microchimica Acta, 2015, 182(9), 1783-1789
7. Xiaodong Cao, YuxueSun, Yongakang Ye*, Ying Li, Xiaoguang Ge. Macroporous ordered silica foam for glucose oxidase immobilisation and direct electrochemical biosensing. Analytical Methods, 2014, 6, 1448-1454
8. Xiaodong Cao, Yongkang Ye, Ying Li, Xuan Xu, Jiachao Yu, Songqin Liu*. Self-assembled glucose oxidase/graphene/gold ternary nanocomposites for direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry., 2013, 697, 10-14
9. Xiaodong Cao, Yongkang Ye, Songqin Liu*. Gold nanoparticle-based signal amplification for biosensing. Anaytical Biochmeistry., 2011, 417, 1-16,
10. Hua Zhang*, Yong-Kang Ye, Song-Hua Wang, Jian-Ping Luo, Jun Tang, Dai-Fu Ma. Hydrogen sulfide counteracts chlorophyll loss in sweetpotato seedling leaves and alleviates oxidative damage against osmotic stress. Plant Growth Regulation, 58(3): 2009, 243-250
11. Yongkang Ye, Wen Wen, Yun Xiang, Xiaodong Qi, Jeffrey T. LaBelle, Julian J.L. Chen, Joseph Wang*. Direct Electrochemical Monitoring of RNase Activity. Electroanalysis, 2008, 20: 919-923,
12. Shaotong Jiang*, Ping Shao, Yongkang Ye. Influences of feed and condenser temperature on molecular distillation of ideal binary mixtures. Journal of Scientific & Industry Research, 2007, 66: 37-46,
ii. Chapters of Books
1. Maoquan Chu. The World Scientific Encyclopedia of Nanomedicine and Bioengineering II 1. Synthesis and Biomedical Applications of Graphene Quantum Dots. (Yongkang Ye, Xiaodong Cao. Chapter 5 Graphene Quantum Dots for Food Analysis). World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd. ISBN: 9789814667586, 2017
2. Huangxian Ju, Xueji Zhang and Joseph Wang. NanoBiosensing: Principles, Development and Application. (Yongkang Ye, Joseph Wang, Huangxian Ju. Chapter 16 Nanostructured biosensing and biochips for DNA analysis). Springer 1st Ed. ISBN: 1441996214, 2011
3. Huanxian Ju and Jianping Lei. NanoBiosensing: Principles, Development and Application (in Chinese). (Yongkang Ye. Chapter 16 Nanostructured biosensing and biochips for DNA analysis). China Science Publishing & Media Ltd. 1st Ed. ISBN: 9787030347633, 2012
1. A method of making green mustard sesame seeds, Appl. No. 201710253972.5
2. A preparation method of electrochemical sensor and its application in rapid detection of aflatoxin B1, Appl. No. 201610425212.3
3. An electrochemical sensor and its application in rapid detection of hydrogen sulfide, Appl. No.201510151119.3